Inflatable Tube Man – The giant size of the inflatable tube man can be a bit intimidating, especially for those people who haven’t use it before. They feel that getting this tube man up and erect will be a tough call to address. Well, this is not the case. When you have the right team by your side, you need not have to worry about the inflatable tube man manufacturing or even its setup. The packages you will get from these sources will have all the items in store for you. So, you don’t have to buy anything else, except for the batteries for the fan in some cases.
Here, you will receive a manual with the inflatable tube man package, which will provide you with step by step guidance on how to work with the best tube man inflatables for your business. Not just setting it up, but you will further come to know how these tube mans can help you to get more customers towards your site.
The easy setup process ever:
There is a blower available with the package, whose main goal is to inflate the inflatable tube man attachment. This blower unit will offer that much needed and constant air flow, which will power the inflatable tube man effectively. This results in the optimal movement and that attention grabbing performance, after that proper setup.
- You need to set up the inflatable tube man in you selected location. There should not be any hazard or obstruction over here. Then you need to set the blower away from power lines, tress, pedestrians, cars and any adverse weather conditions.
- Be sure that nothing remains on the ground or nearby, which might otherwise snag, tear or even puncture the inflatable item you are dealing with.
- For the next stop, you have to locate and then test out the electrical outlet for ensuring ultimate function and capacity to focus at.
- Now, you need to place the blower on the stable, dry and flat surface. Then attach the inflatable tube attachment around the loop and hook mounts on blower.
- Then you need to plug the blower to the standard outlet which is around 120v with the included 8 feet electrical cord. Make sure to use the power sources only with functional GFCI breakers, which are already built in. When it is done, turn the blower on.
Some of the care instructions:
Do not operate the regular blower in any damp or wet conditions. Make sure the surface is flat and stable, where you are planning to settle the blower on. Be sure to avoid the gravel, sand, rocks and some of the other small objects, which might get sucked right into air blower. Make sure to not carry or move the blower while the unit is on or just operating. Lastly, never try to place the fingers or other objects into blower. So, without wasting time, follow these instructions and in no time you can get the tube up and running!